Nowadays Quickbooks support is good Software for managing your accounting small business software program and its very helpful to manage sales, expenses, and track for daily transactions. You can easily use this software program for invoice customers to pay bills, generate reports for planning, tax filing, data management, and many more thing.
- profit and losses of reports can release to be run in just a couple of minutes. It will clearly show how profitable you are summarizing by
(your income – your expenses).
- It will be showing you bottom-line net income (loss) for a specific time period, such as a week, a month, or a quarter.
- Profit and Loss Report.
- Balance Sheet Report.
- Statement of Cash Flow.
Me:- Do you have any idea to connect your bank account with the Quickbooks account..??
Me:- ok don’t worry Now today we are trying to understand the process of connecting bank account to QuickBooks account in a few steps.
- first, you go on Quickbooks company Homepage.
- Then choose lists menu under Bank Accounts, click Connect an Account and log in your account with user name or passwords.
- Now select the options key in an account and choosing the New account type.
- Now you will ask to choose the Account type. Now please select your Bank Account and then continue.
Now Finally, you will be asked to enter details for the new account….
- Account Name- Chose a descriptive name for easily identify your account statements and drop-down menu’s (e.g. Payroll Checking, your Bank Checking, Savings, etc.)
- Subaccount Of- It is for if you have many different-different accounts in different banks then you entire the bank’s name in the field and group them otherwise I’d leave it blank, which is optional.
- Description- That is types to unnecessary if you can be picked a better your account name. Ordinally I skip it blank.
- Bank Acct. No- skip this blank if you decide to use online internet banking that you can fill in later.
- Routing Number- skip blank.
- Tax-Line Mapping- your planing on integrating with This can be useful if you plan on integrating with TurboTax for Business. When you are working on the tax prepare then you just leave or skip this option.
- Opening Balance- If you can open your new fresh account and opening balance is zero so they no need to enter anything and click on the Save & Close option in your set-up of account now process is done. After the bank process is done you can easily access your account and use the other features for managing your account.
Some Useful Features
If you want to do your transactions in short on bank and credit card pages, then please go on Category to match Column to sort the transactions. For opening your drop-down list you click to the first transaction in list.
Change Transaction Category
There are many different categories to change your transaction categories. Now firstly open the transaction and click to the menu option and choosing the right one category option then click to right and add a new column if the transaction is new and now put your transaction in many different categories.
Choose A Payee
Select Payee If this is a new payee, click +Add new at the top of the menu option and the name of the new payee and new payee and click Save, you can enter their detail later.
If you can be paid a business credit card bill and made a loan payment with a transaction, open the transaction and choose Transfer.
QuickBooks correctly categorized a bunch of transactions, click expenses from the left navigation bar then click on boxes you’d like to categorize and then click the batch Actions drop-down list then select and choose the category you want and apply.
If you have unnecessary mistakes during the transition and that is included in this who’s doesn’t belong that batch action, click the QuickBooks tab, choose the transaction and undo it. It will be back on a new transaction then you place it where it belongs. If any need any type of help then visit us on Quickbooks customer service.35