Excited for your dream come true? Eager to feel the thrill? Can’t wait to fly the journey? Hold on your emotions as you need to do a lot of preparations. Many important facts have to keep in mind. Don’t forget to take all the essential products on your trip.
Hiking has always been fun whether you go with your family, friends, or alone. But there are many points not to forget. You must carry all the mandatory items. It will depend upon various factors such as how far you plan your hike, how remote the location is, and what the weather forecast has stored in for your trip. The longer and remote the hike is the more foods, clothes, and water you are going to require. Dr. Gerald Forestell Huntsville knows the good things about a Hiking. In his spare time, Gerry Forestell enjoys being outdoors whether it’s growing his garden, hiking or skiing.
Now the most important part about the whole trip- The Checklist. Keep his handy checklist in your hand while packing to save yourself from aftermath trouble.
- Backpack: Get the right backpack that can store all your necessary items.
- Clothes: You must be ready to tackle the changing weather. You never know when it can rain or when a scorching heat hits up. Be ready for all weather conditions. Carry extra clothes then required for the trip. Keep a variety of clothes from raincoat to warm clothes to moisture-wicking clothes.
- Footwear: One of the most important things to make your journey peaceful. Yes, you heard right without appropriate footwear it becomes irritating and frustrating to continue the trip. Carry boots and shoes suited for the terrain and which fits well in your foot.
- Map and compass: In today’s era everyone is highly dependable on phones for GPS, but in a remote location they are not reliable. Keep compass and paper maps as a backup and know how to use them.
- Emergency Kit: Keep all the required first aid kit with your self.
- Safety item: Keep items such as lighter, red cloth, a whistle, flashlight, knife to safeguard your self during any emergency.
- Health kit: Carry moisturizer or body lotion, menstrual products, and hand sanitizers.
- Food: Store items which will keep your tummy full for a longer period, and try to carry extra food products.
- Water: It is a must to save you from getting exhausted and keep you hydrated. Try to carry extra liters.
- Sun protection: Use sunscreen lotion, sunglasses, and sun protecting clothes.
- Tent: You can keep a small, light-weight foldable tent.
- Personal belongings: Always carry your ID proof with yourself where ever you go.
The above was a general and must carry items for people who are planning to go on a hike. One can carry items according to their health condition as well.
Make your trip a memorable one. Fetch all the elementary products. And Yes, don’t forget to carry your camera to capture the moments.34